Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Virtual Pen

I have picked up my virtual pen so many times now, wrote a few words, and put it down, erasing what I wrote. I want to write, but my thoughts are so confused. Ideas clamber over each other as they vie for a chance in the spotlight. I have many ideas, but don't know where to start. I do not give any time to manifest; I am too structured. How do I just go with the flow? Where do I start? My ideas seem so discombobulated; how can I write about incomplete subjects? I am in the dark; I see a light far off, but it is too distant. I cannot see where I am; I can only guess but my senses do not give enough information. Or do they? Am I really listening to myself or the false facade of who I think I am? Am I listening to myself or merely trying to fill shells of ideas with what I think makes them complete? What is in the shells? Do they make a complete picture in and of themselves. I think I will commit to writing 10 minutes everyday; This will give my thoughts a chance to slowly empty. I will not put away my virtual pen. I will not erase my message. I will let my message come out and stop judging it as lacking or incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment